Senior Administrative Assistant for Non-Profit
74900 HWY 111, Indian Wells, CA 92210 , 74900 HWY 111, Indian Wells, CA 92210 Palm Desert, CA 92260
Our client, a Coachella Valley non-profit organization is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team ASAP.
Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for reception duties such as answering phones and greeting customers, organize and coordinate office operations, complete monthly billing and reports, revising and editing proposals, develop and maintain the departments filing systems, maintain all department databases, create letters as assigned, assist with events and special projects, provide clerical support to management staff as needed. Must be able to upsell customers to expand their services. This position will be attending business expos and public events so candidates should have an outgoing personality and like interacting with the public.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- First Aid and CPR certification
- At least 2 years experience working in an office setting with some supervisory responsibility
- Valid California Driver License, Current Auto Insurance
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Publisher programs
- Excellent verbal, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience in event planning
- Basic accounting knowledge
Mon-Fri 8: 00 am to 4: 30 pm
Meet Your Recruiter
Meegan is the President/CEO of Proper Solutions Staffing.
A graduate of the University of Illinois, she began her career with Proper Solutions in 2005 as Operations Manager, making improvements in recruiting methods and in seeking and securing the most qualified applicants for their clients.
Seven years later, Meegan became the Owner/President, handling everything from sales and marketing to recruitment and staffing. With a focus on the area’s employment needs, Meegan and her team strive to provide their clients with professional, friendly and personalized service.
Meegan’s desire to make a difference in people’s lives is evident, not just in her career choice, but in her volunteer efforts as well. She served on the board of the Palm Desert Rotary for seven years, and as President in the 2014/2015 year. Meegan also served on the board of the Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce for six years, and is currently a director for the Galilee Center, the World Affairs Council of the Desert, and the Family YMCA of the Desert.