Scheduler/Call Center Representative
74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 , 74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 Thousand Palms, CA 92276 US
Our client, a local non-profit, is looking for a dedicated Scheduler/Call Center Representative to join their team. Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish!
Summary: Primary duties, answering phones in a professional and courteous manner setting up appointments. High volume call center experience is desired. Medical or veterinary medicine experience highly desirable.
- Answer telephone calls
- Return all voicemail and email messages in a professional manner using proper phone and email etiquette
- Take and relay messages
- Ability to understand and keep to instructions, whether oral or written
- Assist in other areas when needed
- Fax or email records
- Provide information to callers
- Transfer callers to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the customers
- Schedule appropriate appointments for exams, surgeries, medical procedures
- Effectively manage schedule and daily appointments
- Thoroughly and accurately enter and update client and patient information into database
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bi-lingual (fluent in English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Call Center experience highly desired
- Customer Service experience required
- Must be friendly, outgoing, people oriented.
- Dependable and timely attendance is required.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative (show willingness and use own discretion in taking appropriate steps to finding solutions to problems; present ideas to solutions)
- Cooperativeness: Willingness to work with others
- Flexibility: Open to change; willing to perform tasking as assigned
- Practice professional customer service by always treating the client with courtesy and respect.
- Serve as Ambassadors for creating and maintaining goodwill for the company.
- Build rapport with clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate and educate clients and answer non-medical questions.
- Stress tolerance
- Independence: Able and willing to perform task with little supervision
- Team Player
- Professional appearance required,
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Avoid gossip and treat co-workers with courtesy and respect at all times
Full-time (weekend availability is required)
Pay = $18-20/hr
Meet Your Recruiter
I love working with job seekers! As the office manager for Proper Solutions, I wear many hats and recruiting is my favorite. Living in the Coachella Valley for the last 30+ years has allowed me to build relationships with many local business and leaders. Please feel free to reach out via email email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!