74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 , 74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 Palm Springs, CA 92262 US
Our client is looking for a Retail Representative that can provide excellent customer service to a diverse clientele. The ideal candidate MUST have the following qualifications:
- Computer literate and experience using POS/Computerized cash registers
- Strong communicator
- Organized / Detail Oriented
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- Cash Handling (at least 1 year of experience)
- At least 1 year of Customer Service or Retail/Sales experience
- Stand for prolonged periods of time
- Work at Various Altitudes
Event or hospitality experience a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Receives incoming gift shop merchandise, reconciles product and purchase order details.
- Accurately counts and barcodes all products received.
- Accurately enters data in the computer for inventory accountability.
- Verifies and maintains appropriate inventory levels at each location as assigned.
- Assists with merchandising of products in all store locations.
- Immediately reports any discrepancies in inventory to the VP of Retail
- Processes ticket transactions by accepting cash, credit cards, company checks and arranged credit accounts.
- Provides all aspects of customer service including, but not limited to: greeting customers, answering customer questions and helping customers with special needs.
- Responsible for cash bag, including keeping proper cash amounts needed for day-to-day sales, balancing after each shift, making deposits after each shift and recording reasons for over/shorts to accounting and/or VP of Retail.
- Sells product and processes merchandise transactions by accepting cash and credit cards in all store locations as needed.
- Ensures warehouse is organized and products are accessible.
- Accurately and clearly labels products in the warehouse.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages and make change.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and be proficient in Spreadsheet software; Word Processing software, and Database software.
Ability to work all weekends, holidays, overtime and various shifts as needed is required.
Pay rate = $16.22/hr
Meet Your Recruiter
I love working with job seekers! As the office manager for Proper Solutions, I wear many hats and recruiting is my favorite. Living in the Coachella Valley for the last 30+ years has allowed me to build relationships with many local business and leaders. Please feel free to reach out via email email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!