Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
5 years of Admin. Experience would be highly preferred
Excellent computer skills, Highly positive, a people person and an outgoing personality
1. Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
2. Collaborates with Hiring Managers on req creation using protocols available.
3. Updates existing recruiting protocols and creates new ones as needed.
4. Maintains and updates Recruiting Resources folder on IkeNet.
5. Reviews approved requisitions in Position Manager against Workday for accuracy.
6. Facilitates posting of approved requisitions in Position Manager and follows up on in-process requisitions in Workday.
7. Trouble-shoots issues with overnight feeds for new hires and transfers in Workday/Position Manager.
8. Performs Super User administration of Position Manager and Workday to maintain database integrity.
9. Monitors in-process reqs in Workday and follows up with Hiring Manager and next person in approval process.
10. Propagates changes in Position Manager for approved reqs for any updates to the job description in Performance Manager.
11. Follows up with leader to ensure interview process happens quickly and candidates are notified quickly.
12. Extends offers to candidates and distributes offer letters and pre-hire information to external candidates; and distributes PAF s to internal candidates.
13. Ensures that accurate PAF and Offer Letter information is created and electronically communicated to HR Support Reps for new hires, transfers and status changes.
14. Updates existing PAF s and Offer Letters when hiring dates and/or other information changes.
15. Screens applications of candidates as designated by Recruiters.
16. Facilitates hiring blitzes for various departments requiring high volume job fills.
17. Coordinates and tracks referral, relocation and recruitment incentive bonuses.
18. Facilitates statistical recruiting reports.
19. Coordinates with HRSR s for availability of mini-orientations.
20. Coordinates recruitment events as directed by Recruiters.
21. In collaboration with Recruiters and HRIS, facilitates system enhancements and upgrades.
22. Performs other duties as requested.
Preferred: Bachelor s degree
Preferred: 3-5 years experience as a Administrative Assistant in a healthcare field
Specific Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Required
Critical thinking skills related to recruitment and selection process flow.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
Creates, maintains and updates complex reports, spreadsheets and applicant tracking systems.
Familiarity with internet job boards.
Requires strong customer service skills.
Requires the ability to handle multiple projects / tasks at the same time.
Ability to prioritize workload (i.E., time management skills).
Strong computer skills including Windows, keyboarding skills, knowledge of an HR database system, experience with Internet applications.
Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook.