Human Resources Manager of Agricultural Co.
Thermal, CA 92274
- Create and Maintains HR systems
- Responsible to identify and act on legal requirements for our Agricultural farm, government reporting regulations, ensuring proper policies, procedures, reporting is accurate and timely.
- Responsible for company overall Training programs - specifically management training, supervisor training and overall safety and work site training.
- Works with management in appropriate resolution of employee relation issues.
- Maintenance of record keeping - employee schedules, recording of hours, training of time systems and any system upgrades.
- Responsible for OSHA Safety program and IIPP updates. Investigates prepares reports for insurance carrier. Ensures safety meetings are held and records are kept
- Planning and conducting new employee orientation to welcome new employees.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, conducts exit interviews
- Represents Company in all HR Related instances
- Retaining talent and maintaining company culture
- Updating the Company s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) - Master List and organization and follow up on annual reviews of same.
- Management Team member
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, ethical behavior and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Able to manage and mentor direct reports, with the ability to train others to do same
- Must have attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, Spanish speaking is helpful not
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor s Degree from a four-year college or university
- Seven years of progressively responsible HR experience, including a leadership role
- Fluent in California Labor Law
- Human Resource Certification PHR or SPHR preferred
- Spanish and agricultural background is a plus