Executive Program Administrator for Airport
74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 , 74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 Palm Springs, CA 92262 US
Our client is looking for an Executive Program Administrator that will be responsible for a variety of analysis and reporting projects. In addition to compiling staff reports and working on contracts, this person is also responsible for generating ad hoc reports for tenants and assisting with some financial work.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, an independent worker, and able to review agreements and draft staff reports based on the proposals/quotes provided while speaking with the subject matter expert. In addition, you must be organized, know where you are in handling multiple projects, and be familiar with reviewing agreements to include the start date, term of the agreement, scope of work, and insurance requirements.
Required Skill Set:
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Airport tenants, customers, and the general public.
- Problem-Solving: The ability to identify and resolve problems promptly while gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- Time Management: The ability to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and to be flexible in the face of unexpected events.
- Negotiation: The ability to negotiate with stakeholders, vendors, and other project partners to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Attention to Detail: The ability to pay close attention to details and ensure that all contract terms and conditions are accurate and complete.
- Technology: Knowledge of and proficiency with technology, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases, to manage and maintain records and other documents.
- Research: Strong research skills and the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret information related to city government, FAA rules and regulations, and public policy.
- Meeting Coordination: Coordinating and scheduling meetings with internal and external staff, work sessions, and other tenant/Airport meetings.
- Administrative: Strong organizational and administrative skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, prioritize work, and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Five (5) years of increasingly responsible administrative and/or secretarial experience.
Recent (within the past three (3) years) responsible administrative/secretarial experience working for a Department Head or Executive is preferred.
Experience working in a public sector agency is preferred. (Public sector agency includes State, County, School, or City Government, Law Enforcement, or other Public Sector Agency).
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is preferred (Access, Excel, Outlook, and Word).
Meet Your Recruiter
As the owner of Proper Solutions, I never wanted to give up interacting and working with candidates. That's what I love to do! I am actively involved with many organization in the community and keep my ear to the ground to hear about job opportunities in the Coachella Valley. Please feel free to reach out via email email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!