74900 Hwy 111, Suite 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 Palm Desert, CA 92210
Local Dental Practice looking for long-term temporary dental hygienist with at least 2 years experience to perform the following duties:
- Complete a preliminary exam on each new dental service patient
- Clean and remove stains, plaque, and tartar from teeth
- Apply flourides and sealants for tooth protection
- Take dental x-rays and develop them
- Administer local anesthetics to patients
- Document treatment plans and care performed on patients
- Examine each patient' s oral health and communicate findings to dentists
- Educate patients on how to care for their teeth with good oral hygiene, including proper brushing and flossing
Minimum 2 years experience as a Dental Hygienist.
This position is part-time with a full day on Monday and Thursday and half day on Friday.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meegan is the President/CEO of Proper Solutions Staffing.
A graduate of the University of Illinois, she began her career with Proper Solutions in 2005 as Operations Manager, making improvements in recruiting methods and in seeking and securing the most qualified applicants for their clients.
Seven years later, Meegan became the Owner/President, handling everything from sales and marketing to recruitment and staffing. With a focus on the area’s employment needs, Meegan and her team strive to provide their clients with professional, friendly and personalized service.
Meegan’s desire to make a difference in people’s lives is evident, not just in her career choice, but in her volunteer efforts as well. She served on the board of the Palm Desert Rotary for seven years, and as President in the 2014/2015 year. Meegan also served on the board of the Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce for six years, and is currently a director for the Galilee Center, the World Affairs Council of the Desert, and the Family YMCA of the Desert.