Accounts Receivable Clerk
74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 , 74900 HWY 111, Ste 114, Indian Wells, CA 92210 N Palm Springs, CA 92258
Our client is looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk with at least 3- 5 years of experience.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Assists Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Pay = $16-$17/HR DOE
Meet Your Recruiter
Angela has over 20 years’ experience in the field of legal, administrative, and personal services in the business and hospitality industry. Her skills also include customer service, non-profit fundraising, membership development and management of rental properties that include long term residential leases and short-term vacation leases. Angela’s expertise includes preparing leases, keeping track of rental payments, scheduling maintenance and repairs as needed.
Angela joined the Proper Solutions team in 2016 as Administrative Coordinator and quickly promoted to the role of Office Administrator.
Community service is very important to Angela and she sincerely believes in Rotary’s motto “Service Above Self”. Angela was a member of the Palm Desert Rotary Club for over 18 years where she planned and coordinated their annual golf tournaments, pancake breakfast and numerous fund raising events.
Angela currently serves on the Board of The Pendleton Foundation, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping meet the financial needs of Coachella Valley residents suffering from Cancer.