Palm Springs, CA 92262
We are seeking an all star vacation rental reservationist to join our staff. The main purpose in this job is to book guest reservations. Additionally you must be able to assist with guest relations, provide customer service when necessary, schedule services including last minute housekeeping or guest request, and other administrative duties to ensure that guests are rewarded with an exceptional experience.
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00/HR
Benefits: (1) week of PTO, 401(k), Health Insurance
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- 2-3 years minimum in high volume customer service position
- High school degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Written and oral communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Make reservations for vacation rentals via phone and email; confirm online bookings with guests and be familiar with all properties.
- Know how to process a cancellation, alter a reservation and be familiar with company policies.
- Provide information regarding vacation rental homes and availabilities to current and prospective guests over the phone, via email, and in person
- Provide a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for guests checking in and out at the front desk.
- Guest relations: assist guests with questions, special requests, and issues before, during and after their stays ensuring a positive experience through great customer service. Use empathy on issues and complains and managers support as necessary.
- Coordinate assignments with third-party service providers (maintenance, housekeeping, and others) from ordering and tracking through completion
- Monitor recurring maintenance and minor repairs and coordinate completion of approved maintenance for homes
- Efficiently and accurately enter data into a variety of systems and electronic databases. Maintain the integrity of accounts by entering information with accuracy into the system.
- Collect funds for rent, tax, fees, etc. From customers
- Perform other job duties including, but not limited to occasional errands, other property management functions or special projects as requested by supervisor
- Greet people who come into the office
- Observe established policies and procedures
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required